Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What gives Future Hot Dads of America the edge?

About a year ago a novice Future Hot Dad of America challenged me to a dress off. He had acceptable style and so I gladly accepted the opportunity to teach him a few lessons in style. Both being student leaders at Southern Utah University we were assisting an event on campus where we had to put on our finer clothing, providing the location and time to our dress off. 

My friend showed up with great style. Supporting a sport coat and a flashy bow tie, he looked sharp! However, I knew what absolutely makes an outfit. This is a new style that has caught flame and is now being used with Future Hot Dads everywhere! This idea is to match your socks with your tie. 

Without needing to go into great detail on what I wore, I have provided a picture to show how my sock and tie combo made my outfit pop but we will let you be the judge of who was better dressed this day;)

As well in the second picture provided you may see how much of a difference the socks provide to an outfit as two of us have completed our outfit while the other, who still looks good, just could have done a little more. 










No comments:

Post a Comment